- About OSC
- OSC World Rankings
- Partnered Tournaments
- Hall of Fame + Records
- OSC Subscribers
- League Sponsors
- $ Bounties
- Challenge Matches
- Members Rewards Club: OSC Elite
- Player Profiles
- Community Chat
- OSC Shop
- We have a bounty system, where if you defeat a player who has an active bounty on them in a Bo3+ Series in any partnered tournament, you can claim the $’s/reward! (Walkovers don’t count.)
- Bounties can only be claimed by players with an active OSC Elite Rewards Club membership or 1 month Guest Pass.
- Bounties can only be claimed on the target once per person. No repeat bounties. Claimed Bounties remain active for all other eligible players.
- Players are ineligible for a bounty if they have defeated that person more than twice over their career.
- The player with the bounty on them must have played their main race throughout the series. (No off racing bounties)
- Over $20,000 worth of bounties have been claimed thus far!
Scalp Points for defeating high performing players
- All players get 10% of the bounty value in points (eg 10% of a $50 Bounty = 5 bonus points), if that player is higher than them in the current OSC Rankings.10% of 25 = 2.5, 10% of 50 = 5. Values must be in increments of 2.5, thus a bounty of $15 will be rounded up to $2.5, $30 down to 2.5, $40 up to 5, and 60 down to 5
Earn OSC Elite Memberships + Guest Passes from tournaments
- Eligible tournaments with starting prizepools between $100-$499 can award a 1 month OSCE Guest Pass.
- Eligible tournaments with starting prizepools between $500-$1499 starting prizepool can award a 3 month OSCE Membership + a 1 month OSCE Guest Pass.
- Eligible tournaments with starting prizepools over $1500+ starting prizepool can award a 6 month OSCE Membership + a 3 month OSCE Membership.
- Eligible tournaments with starting prizepools over $3000+ starting prizepool can award a 12 month OSCE Membership + a 6 month OSCE Membership.
- Approved tournament organisers can decide how these prizes are to be awarded, whether that be to 1st/2nd place, a random prize, or to the highest placing player not already an OSCE member. The decision should be published on the events bracket/wiki before it gets underway.
- Players can choose when to activate these prizes within a 12 month window of being awarded, eg save and wait to use before next Mid Season Playoffs, or Annual World Championship.
- Players can also pass on their prize to someone else as a gift if they so choose, e.g. teammate, student, fan.
- To activate the prize players contact one of the OSC management team via discord or email OSCSC2@gmail.com with relavant info.
Random Participation Prizes
- Many tournaments offer a random participation prize (eg $10), so a chance to pickup some quick $’s just for playing!
OSC Challenge Matches
There are 2 kinds of Challenge Matches, $ Challenge Matches and Point based Challenge Matches. To learn more about Challenge Matches, and the two types, refer to the Challenge Match Information page here.